CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

New, New New....

As promised, here is some pics of the boys w/ their haircuts.. Carson wasn't going to cut his but decided he wanted some of it trimed... Colby looks so grown up now.

Carson was ready for bed in his daddy's tshirt...

And here is the 2 of them being cute at Grandma's..

This has been a little rough week for me.. Some ups, downs and everything in between. While I promised to myself I wouldn't say everything or be too detailed on this online thingee, I have found that I need to change somethings about myself. I plan on working on some things internally and hoping that will lead to the motivation to also get my fat ass off this computer and doing some excercise. The boy's birthday's are fast approaching and I have been thinking of some things to do. We are planning on taking Carson to Orlando for his. He will be 6 and will be legally allowed to skate at the Vans Skate Park. Even though he hasn't been skating so much since his TBall ended, he is determined to go skate where the pros have skated. We are kinda hoping it kicks the drive back in him that he once had. Not just cuz I'm his mom, but he was damn good at it. He is a kid who is thrilled to death to go and stay at a motel and play putt putt..ha! Colby has added about 20 words to his vocabulary in the last week or so and some of them not so nice. We are working on that and he is spending his fair share in time out these days.

Welp, time to settle in w/ some good trasy girly tv shows while Jason is working and kiss my boys goodnight. Remember life is short.. You never know how much time you have left so ENJOY every minute of it! I have decided to try to impliment that in my everyday life. Good Night and Many HUGS!!! Jules

0 comments: