CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Getting over the hump..

Wow, This week has been a rollercoaster! Thank goodness the week is almost over. I don't have much new news; but wanted to share some pics of the boys. While playing at Grandma's they decided to be Spiderman. At this age, Colby copies EVERYTHING Carson does and then some. These are some of the last pics you will see of Colby's crazy hair. He is going for a haircut on Friday. We were letting it grow, but it is getting in his eyes and bugging the crap out of him. As for Carson, well.. he is letting his hair grow out in hopes that he will be able to flip it (whatever that means). Hope everyone is doing well.. here are some of my SUPER HERO's!!

This one is of Carson Climbing on the roof.. well.. Grandma turned the pic upside down and he thinks he is actually on the roof..ha..

And here they are shooting webs..


Jason and I are going to a beach wedding in August and I can't wait. I am in desperate need for a vacation. We are planning to take a trip to Northern S. Carolina soon as we are leaning towards moving up that way in about 3-4 yrs. My Parents are the deciding factor and as long as they move with us, we are going. We want the boys to have the season changes; be able to ride 4 wheelers in the woods and be a little closer to the mountains and out of Florida. While I love the sunshine; I am a little excited to live somewhere else. But.. we shall see.. If it happens, it happens, if not, then we'll stay here..

0 comments: