CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

No real topic for today's post...

I don't have anything in particular to post tonight; just wanted to see a change for once when I signed in to my blog. We have had a busy few weeks. Jason is still in North Carolina working and we are all working through the kinks, cracks and everything in between. Although we all miss eachother like crazy, this is the best thing for the moment for us and I am certain we will make it through this and end up where we are suppose to end up. I stay busy with the boys as usual with work, homework, and the normal bed time dramas. The boys are doing well and getting big. Colby took his first trip to the ER on Thursday but left with a good report. We thought he may have broken his wrist, but ended up being a pulled ligament. He is back to 100% trying to flip and break dance all over again. Carson has become quite the copier and finding it amuzing to repeat cuss words all over again. Here is a few recent pics of the boys and their muscles..


A few more pics of the boys.. Colby with Sadie and Carson jumping off Jason in the pool.


Mr. not doing anything wrong

Carson loves the camera and wanted to take some pics one night so here is a few of us being bored.

Colby and I..

Welp, I suppose that's all for tonight. I hear quiet in my house which means both boys are sleeping. I am heading to go lay in my bed and watch something other than the NICK and DISNEY channels. Will be back tomorrow.
(((HUGS))) Jules

0 comments: